Join us on Saturday 4 April from 10am for a ‘mulching morning’ in Cutteslowe Park. All welcome!
- 10am – 2pm, drop in when you can
- Hot drinks and cake provided
- Overseen by Oxford Direct Services
- Kit provided (please bring a spade if you can)
- This event is part of Oxfordshire Trees for the Future (oxtrees.uk)
Find out more and register on Eventbrite.
Find us at the entrance to the community woodland (signposted from the pond, or ask at the Cafe):
Please ensure all children are accompanied by a responsible adult. LCON is unable to take responsibility for unaccompanied children.