We are delighted to support this service, which is available to help people in our area make their homes more energy efficient.
Householders taking up the service will get:
- a one-stop shop to give advice and help with costings and project management
- a guaranteed standard of work using vetted, local tradespeople
- minimal hassle (you make the decisions and pay for the improvements, with support from the professional Cosy Homes team)
- a subsidised home energy survey for only £75
- advice on a range of energy saving measures, including renewable energy solutions, such as solar panels
We are helping the Low Carbon Hub to promote the service, which they are offering in partnership with RetrofitWorks and National Energy Foundation.
For more information see the Cosy Homes website or call their helpline 0300 303 1269.
You can also find out more about this from the guest speakers at our public meeting on 3 July 2019. Other opportunities to speak to us about it include LCON’s stalls at the Jericho Fair and the Eid Extravaganza on 8 and 9 June 2019. You can also find us at the Farmers’ Market in Summertown on Sundays 30 June and 14 July.